Packaging plays a vital role in perceiving the product value. For example, Apple has meticulously strategized how its product packaging style will align with their top innovative product line and consumer experience. Just as there is advancement in digital technology there has also been an evolution in the packaging arena. You get a plethora of box and packaging choices, which makes it hard to choose the right packaging solution.
Different packaging styles to consider for branding
Corrugated material can be identified easily. It comprises three paper layers – a liner on the outside and fluting medium in between. This corrugated medium offers the rigidity and strength to the cartons. The raw material used in corrugated box construction is mostly recycled paper using huge high-precision machinery called corrugator.
Belley boxes are of different kind’s single, double and triple walls. Each one differs in strengths, performances, and characteristics. Corrugated board packaging is used in retail packaging, small good package, pizza boxes, and more.
The characteristics of this paper-based material are –
- It is lightweight
- It is strong
- Easy to cut
- Create customized shapes and structures
- Available in a variety of grades
- Plastic box packaging lasts longer than the paperboard boxes.
- They can be reused and recycled.
- Airtight plastic containers preserve food quality.
- No concerns about food contamination.
- Food can be stored under extreme conditions.
- Products can be showcased.
- Plastic is lightweight and coating or film can be applied to improve packaging appearance.
The type of boxes used for luxury item packaging [like iPhone and watches] is a cardboard material called a rigid box. It is durable and has a premium appearance. The paperboard used to design rigid boxes is 4X thicker than paperboard used to construct regular folding cartons. It is the most expensive packaging style.
They are non-collapsible, which provides a high volume increasing its shipping cost. Features like lids, windows, hinges, platforms, domes, embossing, and compartments are easy to incorporate in rigid boxes.
Sectors like medical, cosmetic, electronics, as well as food and beverage make use of chipboard packaging. It is produced from reclaimed paper stock. A cost-effective packaging option, which can be cut, folded and shaped with ease. You get to choose the strength and density of the material. Treated chipboard material is more long-lasting.
You can even print images directly onto the chipboard material. It is a good option for lightweight products like tissue, crackers or cereal boxes. Moisture can weaken the material, which can trigger expansion and discoloration in the storage environment.
- August 25, 2023
- November 29, 2023
- November 29, 2023
- November 25, 2023
- November 22, 2023
- November 20, 2023
- Answers To Commonly Asked Questions About Property Division November 29, 2023
- The Role of Technology in Modern Supply Chain Procurement November 29, 2023
- Engine Degreaser & Oil Treatment: A Game Changer in Automotive Care November 25, 2023
- İddaa Siteleri Kullanıcı Yorumları Gerçek Oyuncular Ne Diyor November 22, 2023
- Contested divorce in Montgomery: The tough battle ahead November 20, 2023
- Sustainability & Keter Group: How Alejandro Pena Guides the Sustainable Decor Company Forward October 30, 2023
- Supplier Diversity Initiatives: Enhancing Innovation in Procurement October 27, 2023
- Ducted Heating Maintenance Tips: Keeping Your System Running Efficiently September 25, 2023