How much gas mileage does an automobile give? This is the huge aspect to consider, while buying an automobile. It does not matter, whether you will use the Mercedes-Benz for cross-town rides or cross-country vacation. The statistic buyers are interested is in the gas mileage figure.
Obviously, small tank means you will not travel far, even if the gas mileage is great, so check the MPG estimates of each specific Mercedes SUV model and trim.
List of 2016 Mercedes-Benz gas tank sizes
Mercedes-Benz SUVs need premium unleaded gasoline. The distance estimates given below are on the basis of highway MPG rating and efficiency trim of every model. Fill cost is $2.84 cents/gallon for gasoline and #3.81 cents for diesel. Average prices to nearest cents are given below.
- Tank size – 13.2 Gallons
- Distance – 462 miles
- Fill cost – $37.49
- One dollar gives 12.32 miles
- Tank size – 17.4 gallons
- Distance – 487.2 miles
- Fill cost – $49.42
- One dollar offers 9.86 miles
- Tank size – 24.6 gallons
- Distance – 713.4 miles
- Fill cost – $94.46
- One dollar offers 7.55 miles
- Tank size – 26.4 gallons
- Distance – 686.4 miles
- Fill cost – $101.38
- One dollar offers 6.77 miles
- Tank size – 25.4 gallons
- Distance – 355.6 miles
- Fill cost – $72.14
- One dollar offers 4.93 miles
Which Mercedes has a big tank?
From the above list, it is clear that GL-Class 2016 has a big tank in SUV lineup. Currently, it is the biggest Mercedes G-class and has low MPG rating.
Which SUV travels more miles with full gas tank?
Mercedes-Benz GLE travels at 713.4 miles with full gas tank. You can make almost halfway cross- country ride without stopping for a tank fill up.
Which is the most fuel-efficient Benz SUV?
Mercedes Benz GLA is fuel efficient. It is cheap to fill the tank and travels more for each dollar you spend. However, its small tank is the only downside. With GLA you spend time at gas stations but simultaneously significant money gets saved.
Please make sure to consider the flashing red light. It is a warning signal that fuel has reached its reserve level and you need to stop at the petrol station for a fill up. Never wait for the tank to dry up or the sediments from fuel that rest down can damage the engine parts.
February 28, 2022
- November 29, 2023
- November 29, 2023
- November 25, 2023
- November 22, 2023
- November 20, 2023
- Answers To Commonly Asked Questions About Property Division November 29, 2023
- The Role of Technology in Modern Supply Chain Procurement November 29, 2023
- Engine Degreaser & Oil Treatment: A Game Changer in Automotive Care November 25, 2023
- İddaa Siteleri Kullanıcı Yorumları Gerçek Oyuncular Ne Diyor November 22, 2023
- Contested divorce in Montgomery: The tough battle ahead November 20, 2023
- Sustainability & Keter Group: How Alejandro Pena Guides the Sustainable Decor Company Forward October 30, 2023
- Supplier Diversity Initiatives: Enhancing Innovation in Procurement October 27, 2023
- Ducted Heating Maintenance Tips: Keeping Your System Running Efficiently September 25, 2023