Patrick Lucchese, Founder and CEO of Urban Advisors, advises Brazilian entrepreneurs on achieving their long-term goals, which often involves launching an IPO in the future.
The idea for Urban Advisors came from his experience as Regional Director for Credit Suisse bank. While working at the bank, he realized that many small business owners needed strategic support. The consultancy, which he founded in 2026, also provides support for small businesses to undertake structured fundraising.
Through Urban Advisors, he’s helped many businesses grow and generate income for their founders and community members. He says that by operating a successful small business, entrepreneurs can improve their situations in life.
Lucchese also sponsors 20 families in the Vila dos Papeleiros, providing them with food and other necessities. He arranges his schedule so he can be present when families come to receive their food each month, talking with them and learning about their families.
Lucchese learned the value of sharing with others from his father, a heart surgeon. His father sometimes performed surgeries for free for those who needed them but couldn’t pay.
“Helping people has always been part of my DNA. I believe in using my skills and money to help others with their businesses and lives,” he says.
Lucchese was born in Porto Alegre, the capital of the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, and small business and a master’s degree in engineering management and systems engineering from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
He returned to Brazil after completing his education and has worked in the business and financial fields since 2005. His first job was as manager of new business in Southern Brazil at Rossi Residencial, a construction company. He was promoted twice, eventually becoming the national director. He then worked for two years as a commercial director at Grupo Invest and one year as a partner and director at Bozano Realty. He worked at Credit Suisse from 2014 to 2016.
- August 25, 2023
November 22, 2022
February 14, 2019
February 27, 2019
- November 29, 2023
- November 29, 2023
- November 25, 2023
- November 22, 2023
- November 20, 2023
- Answers To Commonly Asked Questions About Property Division November 29, 2023
- The Role of Technology in Modern Supply Chain Procurement November 29, 2023
- Engine Degreaser & Oil Treatment: A Game Changer in Automotive Care November 25, 2023
- İddaa Siteleri Kullanıcı Yorumları Gerçek Oyuncular Ne Diyor November 22, 2023
- Contested divorce in Montgomery: The tough battle ahead November 20, 2023
- Sustainability & Keter Group: How Alejandro Pena Guides the Sustainable Decor Company Forward October 30, 2023
- Supplier Diversity Initiatives: Enhancing Innovation in Procurement October 27, 2023
- Ducted Heating Maintenance Tips: Keeping Your System Running Efficiently September 25, 2023